TCM specialist in reproductive medicine training course
16-17. november 2019, 18-19. january 2020, 7-8. march 2020, 13-14. june 2020
The simultaneous use of acupuncture and Chinese herbs in reproductive medicine has been proven to increase success rates. However, it requires coordinated collaboration and a comprehensive understanding of modern reproductive medicine as well as an in-depth knowledge of the possibilities of TCM in this field.
TCM therapists Celine Leonard and Esther Denz, specialists in gynaecology and fertility, are conducting this training course in reproductive medicine for the second time at the LIAN INSTITUTE, which supports the integrative cooperation between Western and Chinese medicine in this area. This training course aims to empower trained TCM therapists for professional collaboration with reproductive medicine clinics. It will train you to become a TCM specialist in reproductive medicine.
Celine Leonard (IRE) and Esther Denz (CH) will teach the successful application of acupuncture and herbal medicine to support conventional medical reproductive protocols. Several Western medicine specialists will teach the anatomy, physiology and pathology of reproductive medicine.
The training course concludes with an examination and a diploma confirming the qualification of the field of reproductive medicine.
16-17. November 2019
- Categories of gynaecological diseases
- Cycle disorders, Timing: short, long, irregular cycles, Bleeding: severe, sparse, prolonged bleeding, bleeding between periods, amenorrhoea, beng luo
- Anorexia nervosa
18-19. January 2020
- Premenstrual syndrome, headache, breast tension, emotional disorders.
- Nasal bleeding during menstruation
- Hyperprolactinemia galactorrhoea - Amenorrhoea Syndrome
Hypogonadotropic amenorrhoea (ORS POF)
7-8. March 2020
- Infertility, Western and Chinese conditions
- Unexplained infertility
- Introduction to the CM cycle
- Luteinised Unruptured Ovarian Syndrome (LUFS)
- Luteal Phase Defect (LPD)
- Closed fallopian tubes
- Immune infertility, female, male
- Male infertility
13-14. June 2020
- ART support with CM
- Clomiphene and FSH support with CM
- IVF cycle, support with CM
- Recurring miscarriages
- Immunological miscarriages
- BAD: Miscarriage due to blocked antibody defect
question about the course?
Contact the course coordinator:
cost for individual weekends
Information ABOUT THE SeminarS
Our seminars take place from 09:00 to 17:00 (unless otherwise stated). Starting at 08:30 there will be coffee and croissants available for participants. Lunch time is from 12:30-13:30, and lunch is included.
For each seminar day, 7 training hours of 60 minutes will be awarded (unless otherwise stated).
LIAN CHINAHERB AG, Fürtistrasse 7, 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
In order to cover LIAN's expenses for the preparation of courses (administration, reservations, fees, etc.), we have to apply the following rules regarding the cancellation of booked courses:
- For cancellations or changes to bookings before the start of the course, a processing fee of CHF 50.- will be charged. Course fees already paid will be refunded less the processing fee.
- If the course has already begun, refund of the course fee is not possible. Reimbursement of fees is only possible for health reasons, or in emergencies.
Thank you for your understanding.