- Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products, Swissmedic (german)
Official and public agencies
- Swiss professional organisation SBO-TCM (german)
The Swiss Professional Organization for Traditional Chinese Medicine (SBO-TCM) is the largest association of TCM therapists in Switzerland. As the only association, SBO-TCM combines all the classical Chinese medicine methodologies (acupuncture, herbal medicine, dietetics, tuina and Qi gong). The website contains information on the association's policies, as well as a list of therapists, patient information, training requirements and much more.
- CHINAMED centres (german)
The CHINAMED Group currently operates 11 centers in Switzerland using the classical methods of TCM (Baden, Basel, Bern, Biel, Lucerne, Olten, Sion, St. Gallen, Thun, Zurich). CHINAMED centers employ only experienced Chinese TCM practitioners who have graduated from a recognised university. The medical supervision in the centers is done by Western physicians. They are also responsible for a brief entrance examination.
- Eurpoean Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (EATCM) (english)
- The European Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (EATCM) is an association of European TCM organizations. Its aim is to promote the exchange of information between the various countries, thus contributing to to a high standard of TCM in all European countries. The website mainly contains information regarding the politics and regulations for acupuncture in many European countries.
- World Health Organisation WHO (english)
Here you will find articles on training curricula for acupuncture, official WHO monographs, quality control documents and much more.